Sardinia is also called the Caribbean of the Mediterranean and it is easy to imagine why: crystal clear blue and turquoise waters with kilometers of coastline offering breathtaking views and unique beautiful panoramas.From this observation, answering to the question “why buying a house in Sardinia?” is very easy.
Also read :Foreign pensioners in the South of Italy: 7% taxation
This Italian island is characterized by its rurality, still part of Sardinians’ life and customs. They prove indeed to be very welcoming people.The simplicity and authenticity with which you will be welcomed and with which you will weave links with the islanders of this beautiful land of Sardinia will leave you speechless.Having a real estate property in Sardinia is not only a pride among your friends, but is an ace up your sleeve!
The reasons why buying a house in Sardinia is convenient are numerous; we want to list some of them:
- You can spend your holidays in Sardinia without worrying about booking in advance, or choosing accommodation that does not reflect the real quality of the ad;
- You will have an additional source of income that will help you to reach a concrete economic security;
- You will pay off quickly the purchase cost with rents among the safest in Italy;
- The possible sale of your real estate property in Sardinia will allow a significant economic return, since the house will gain value;
- Low cost life in Sardinia is a piece of cake, even with a few euros in your pocket you can afford everything;
- You won’t have to choose between holidays by the sea or in the mountains, because the territory offers this incredible mix!
Buying a house in Sardinia; is a great investment for the future
For those who are still thinking about developing a lasting economic security, investing in bricks and mortar in Sardinia is an excellent opportunity.This because the economic return is assured, whether for personal use or for rental during the year. Indeed the value of houses in Sardinia continues to increase and rental requests have not suffered a particular slowdown even during these years of crisis.
Having a house in Sardinia for your own holidays is a convenient option in many ways. Besides being easily accessible by plane, your home in Sardinia will always be ready to welcome you to a familiar place.You will find each year beautiful natural surroundings and a population to weave positive and lasting links. If then your intention is to live in Sardinia or retire in Sardinia, we can only confirm how good this choice is!
You will enjoy a less frenetic lifestyle. Slow life and availability of shops and services will be provided inside the small village where you will live.Long walks on the wonderful seaside await you.
In case you rather prefer adventures on the mountain trails, you will appreciate amazing explorations of the woods and highlands that the Sardinian territory offers widely.
Houses in more unknown areas and closer to the hinterland are perfect for an investment in the tourism real estate market in Sardinia.In fact, if you are looking for a flat monthly income from a house rental in Sardinia, the most attractive options are in the hinterland.The price of houses for sale is moderate and the rental demand is huge.